NeoCon, the largest commercial interiors show in North America, took place earlier this month in Chicago. The three day event attracts nearly 50,000 design professionals and showcases more than 700 leading companies. As such, NeoCon is always a hotbed of new ideas and inspiration for those who attend.
One product that caught our eye is the Indent broadloom carpet from Tandus Centiva, which won the Gold in its category from Contract Magazine’s Best of Neocon list. The straight lines and cool blue recall our own product, 3038 Canyon Live Oak.
Additional products we were inspired by, include:
1. E Ink Prism | Innovative films integrated with architectural products to dynamically change colors, patterns, and habitats.
2. BuzziCactus | Playful room Divider by Buzzi Space
3. Softwall + Softblock Modular System by Molo | A flexible freestanding partition system that can expand and contract to freely shape more intimate spaces within larger open areas.
4. Cork Cloth Wall treatment by HBF Textiles | 100% natural cork face used for upholstery and wallcovering
5. Tre Bench by Davis Furniture | A beautifully sculpted lounge piece that offers casual seating for lounge environments or workstation applications.
If you missed the show, you can visit contractdesign.com for their full list of award winning products from NeoCon 2015. Maybe you’ll find something that inspires you, too.